Ethical Medical Malpractice Lawyers In Atlanta
At the Stone Law Group, we place a strong emphasis on committing to securing your maximum compensation. We will work tirelessly to relieve you of legal burdens and help you tackle financial and medical issues that result from dealing with major injuries.
Our Georgia-based firm has had tremendous success representing victims of medical malpractice and their families for years. We believe our core tenets in pursuing medical malpractice cases are essential to protecting patients like you:
- We vigorously pursue meritorious cases, and we refuse to participate in frivolous cases.
- Our lawyers fight for and preserve the standards and integrity of the medical profession.
- We hold insurance companies accountable to the patients and professionals who pay millions of dollars in premiums each year.
In 2007, our law firm obtained one of the largest jury verdicts in recent Fulton County history. It was a medical malpractice case involving a very complex spinal surgery that resulted in the patient’s permanent paralysis.
We Will Maximize Your Case Value, And We’re Prepared For Court
Many attorneys are not familiar with litigating against large health care providers and their insurance companies, much less trying a case in court against them. Health care providers are well-financed and retain some of the best defense lawyers available.
Our attorneys handle and try complex cases regularly. If others have turned down your hospital malpractice case, come to us. We have the resources, experience and confidence to turn tough cases into successful cases, and we care about your future. Our team will collaborate with medical and life planning experts to determine your long-term needs and fully account for your losses, emotional distress and the impacts of disability.
Any Medical Professional Can Be Accountable For Medical Malpractice
Not all medical mistakes constitute malpractice, but it is important to speak with a qualified attorney if you suspect malpractice from a doctor, nurse, pharmacist or any type of specialist. Discuss your specific case with one of our Blakely or Atlanta medical malpractice attorneys:
- Failure to diagnose cancer, heart attack, stroke, pulmonary embolism or other disease
- Brain or spinal injury
- Lack of oxygen to the brain
- Anesthesia error
- Surgical error
- Emergency room error
- Nursing error
- Radiology error
- Failure to refer to a specialist
- Birth injury
Call The Stone Law Group — Knowledgeable, Prepared Legal Advocacy
We offer free initial consultations, and we will fight for the compensation you deserve to manage injuries now and far into the future. We will be your devoted legal advocates.
Please email our firm or call us at 404-239-0305 to schedule a meeting with an attorney.
We handle most cases on a contingent fee basis, which allows injured individuals and businesses access to legal representation and justice.
Call Now 404-239-0305
Over $1.2 Billion Recovered For Our Clients
- $1,250,000.00 Judgment Broward Co. Gates v. Goldstone (1985)
- $5,600,000.00 Judgment Associated Air v. Broward County Aviation (1990)
- $4,000,000.00 Jury Verdict Palm Beach County Estate of Sullivan v. Sullivan (1994)
- $785,000.00 Jury Verdict Dougherty Co Cleveland v. Albany Urology Clinic P.C. et al. (1996)
- $16,400,000.00 Jury Verdict Clark v. Security Life Insurance Co. (1997)
- $12,220,400.00 Jury Verdict Charleston Malone v. General Motors, (1998)
- $5,260,800.00 Jury Verdict Clay County Johns v. Cherokee Trucking Company (1999)
- $1,959,150.00 Jury Verdict Duvall County James Sealey v. Fire & Casualty Ins. Co. (2001)
- $880,209.00 Jury Verdict Lee v. Kennestone Hospital, (2001)
- $250,000.00 Jury Verdict Rucker v. Knight Trucking et al. (2006)
See Our Results