stonelaw.com Accessibility Statement
Updated: December 2019.
stonelaw.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. stonelaw.com has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility on stonelaw.com
stonelaw.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows stonelaw.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The stonelaw.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
stonelaw.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
In an ongoing effort to continually improve and remediate accessibility issues, we also regularly scanstonelaw.com with UserWay’s Accessibility Scanner to identify and fix every possible accessibility barrier on our site. Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on stonelaw.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on stonelaw.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact stonelaw.com Customer Support as follows:
Over $1.2 Billion Recovered For Our Clients
- $1,250,000.00 Judgment Broward Co. Gates v. Goldstone (1985)
- $5,600,000.00 Judgment Associated Air v. Broward County Aviation (1990)
- $4,000,000.00 Jury Verdict Palm Beach County Estate of Sullivan v. Sullivan (1994)
- $785,000.00 Jury Verdict Dougherty Co Cleveland v. Albany Urology Clinic P.C. et al. (1996)
- $16,400,000.00 Jury Verdict Clark v. Security Life Insurance Co. (1997)
- $12,220,400.00 Jury Verdict Charleston Malone v. General Motors, (1998)
- $5,260,800.00 Jury Verdict Clay County Johns v. Cherokee Trucking Company (1999)
- $1,959,150.00 Jury Verdict Duvall County James Sealey v. Fire & Casualty Ins. Co. (2001)
- $880,209.00 Jury Verdict Lee v. Kennestone Hospital, (2001)
- $250,000.00 Jury Verdict Rucker v. Knight Trucking et al. (2006)
See Our Results